Returns & Exchanges
If you change your mind on a purchase, we are happy to exchange or refund items. To be eligible, the item(s) must be:
- Unworn and in original condition, with labels/tags/tickets attached;
- Returned within 14 days of purchase.
If you are exchanging an item, please advise of the new style, size and colour that you would like and we will send your new item once the original item has been received.
How to return an item
To return an item by post please contact Beach Club Head Office on (03) 5221 2077 or contact us online [link to contact form] for a Return Authorisation Number. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Our return address is:
Beach Club Clothing
17 Crown Street
South Geelong, Victoria 3220
- If you are returning a change of mind purchase, customers are responsible for postage costs;
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- For non-Beach Club branded items, ensure that you send them to us and not back to the manufacturer.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Returns will be accepted on faulty item(s) within a reasonable timeframe. If an item is faulty or damaged, Beach Club Clothing will pay for all postage and packaging costs.
Sale items (is this applicable?)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.